Accessories & Camera Upgrades
We offer a variety of stereo viewers to help in the diagnosis of glaucoma. All of our digital systems can take stereo photos and our RETINAphile software can present and save these stereo pairs for future comparison.
- Screenvu stereo viewer allows for full screen stereo viewing
- Pocoscope viewer works best on a reduced image size and works well with printed stereo pairs
Mega-pixel camera upgrades
We offer the biggest selection of Megapixel Canon cameras for all our imaging systems. Our standard camera is the 10.2–5 megapixel Rebel series. If your budget allows, upgrading your digital camera may offer greater detail.
- Canon 50D, 15 megapixel digital camera with HD movie capability
- Canon 5D Mark ii, 21 megapixel used with out HD dual monitor system. Unique live movie capture of HD retina.
- Canon Rebel XS-T1i 10.2, 15 megapixel cameras used with our slit lamp and non-myd digital upgrades.
The 2X converter effectively makes our 45 degree photo a 22.5 degree photo. This additional OPTICALmaginifcation can be useful in anterior segment documentation as well as macula and optic nerve photography.